Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quirks



I have been tagged by Tray over at One Hardy Swimmer and by Pepper over at On to Plan B!
I feel special and stuff.
The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

So...
1. I ate a truffle three truffles last night. (Er, that's not on the diet...) I must nibble the outside away before I sloooowly eat the inside. A_ eats his in two quick bites, which drives me NUTS. I can make one last for 30 minutes.
2. I often sleep on my back with my hands on my chest which creeps A_ out because I look like I have been placed in a coffin.
3. When I get into my office every morning I start my computer and while it is booting up walk into the kitchen to put a kettle on for tea. (My office is in what used to be a house, so we have this fantastic huge kitchen.) Then I have tea with my boss, who often brings two clementines for us to eat.
4. I often chew on my lip to the point where it bleeds. I just can't leave it alone. Poor lip.
5. I can raise each eyebrow individually or both at once to look like a Vulcan. (Keeping the part nearest my nose down.) I could always do my left eyebrow, but as a kid I spent many hours sitting in the bathroom looking into the mirror and working on it. I built up my eyebrow muscle over a couple of months until I could raise just the right eyebrow.
6. I also spent a lot of time looking into the mirror practicing crying. (I was going to be *dramatic pause* an Actor and needed to be able to cry on command. Swish swish.) I *can* cry on command, but I also have trouble because sometimes I look in the mirror and my eyes well up with tears even though I am not sad. It's kind of pathetic.

Um, I think that a gazillion people have done this meme, so who else wants to do it? Ally at Life in the Cat pad? Tracy at A few Pricks along the way? (If you want something to keep you occupied during your tww, Tracy!)
Anyone else that hasn't been tagged and wants to do it?
EDIT: Kate my new internet bff at Bee in the Bonnet is tagged too.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I sometimes sleep on my stomach with my arms crossed in front of me. Don't ask me why, but it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I love reading these things, 'cos I love reading how weird other people are. It makes me feel like I'm not the only one, because I am one really weird chick.
    And for some reason, no one ever tags me. It's mostly because I'm an asshole, and I generally spill weird things about myself with absolutely no prompting all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I tag you! I tag you! I thought about it and then I was like, no, she's so cool, I bet she already did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, shucks. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete