One of my new internet buddies, Jen, tagged me for that meme everyone's been doing. I already did it, but she said it is a requirement of being her friend and I'm too lazy to really figure out what to write without numbering random thoughts.
1. The Vagina Mon0logues went well. The money we raised went to INCASA.
We used all of your suggestions as music to play in the house before the show, so thank you all for your ideas! My video was ok, but it wasn't what I had hoped - I just didn't have time to really do what I wanted with it. I'm not incredibly proud of it so I am choosing not to post it. I know, I suck. But a huge shout out to Kate for emailing me images.
2. A_ went to culinary school once upon a time. So he cooks. And he cleans. And I have pictures of the yummy lemon scones he made this weekend, but not on this computer. I'll add them later.
Here we go. Yum. Lemon scone with blueberries and cream.
3. Um. How about I abandon this format because I am all scatterbrained right now and do Mel's four or six truths and two lies or whatever the ration of truth to lies was thing:
Four truths, two lies, guess what's what:
1. I used to have over 9 body piercings, but now only my ears are pierced.
2. I once won a Star Trek creative writing competition
3.I have a tattoo of the word "also" on my back.
4. My middle name is Wilson.
5. I've been inside a dryer while it was on.
6. I once dated a guy who thought I was British.