Monday, March 17, 2008

Io drinks and posts

Er, I wrote the following last night and couldn't figure out how to publish it...

St. Patrick's is not just an important day for me, it is important for all f*refighters. It's taking me long time to write this as I keep mistyping all srts of things and haver to fix them.' Hrm. I am not doing a good job.
At least this year I have stuck to beer exept for teh shot o f Jameson.
I hereby submit my evidence from the inside of the union hall that St. Ps is fanastic. This does not include the two tents outside where the beer was - this was the more sedate area. I didn't make it out to the tents until it was almost over. My friend E is holding the Charlie, who is a little scared by bagpipers, as he ought to be - one of them walked by and mentioned he was not wearing underwear.


video

8 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. Io was drunk, indeed.
    How're you feeling today, sweetie? Not too terribly hungover, I hope. It looks like you had a TOTAL BLAST!

    And once when I was in Scotland, our tour guide who was wearing a kilt totally embarrassed me because I bent over to tie my shoe and he was standing kind of close and he said to the group at large that I should know better than to do that in front of a Scotsman wearing a kilt, 'cos it looked like I was trying to find out first hand what they wore underneath. Totally embarrassed the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cracking me right up! Poor Charlie...

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Charlie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Bring on the bagpipes (sorry, Charlie).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ... poor Charlie! But someone may have had just a teensy bit to drink before posting!

    Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stand by my comment of last night - if it's possible, I like you even better when you're drunk. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless!

    Charlie Boy looks a wee bit overwhelmed, but he was a trooper. And cuter than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL! Gotta love the whole no underware under the kilt thing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete