Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chocolate and um...

Well, I clearly can't read. I entered everyone in the randomizer and it gave me s.e.
Then I *looked* at s.e.'s comment and realized she said not to enter her because she hates chocolate. (Actually she said she was on a low carb diet. But that doesn't sound as dramatic and gasp worthy.) So s.e. do you want something else? Because you got picked so I feel like I shoudl send something, Like, um...something else. I can't think what else there is to life other than chocolate.
So I had to pick somebody else because I need an excuse to go to the chocolate shop and the next winner was soapchick! So Kelly, if you send me an address I will mail you the best chocolate in (my) town.

3 comments:

  1. Yipeee!!! I love, love, love chocolate! I will send you my address. Thanks Io!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find your email on your blog. What is it?

    ReplyDelete