1. I ate a bowl of Chocolate H*ney Bunches of *ats. It was actually pretty good, so I will probably buy it again - with the coupon that actually means they are paying me 50 cents to buy it.
2. Went to work. Not as exciting.
3. Turned in an initial application to an egg d0nor program in town. They might take one look at me and laugh, but we'll see.
4. Came home to find my husband working in the yard. It looks pretty good. We're going to have a bbq for Memorial Day, so if anyone is in the Indy area (or wants to travel to the Indy area) you're invited! A_ went to culinary school so he can make fancy French sauces and whatnot, but his real talent is in brisket. Mmmm. I'm salivating.
5. I haven't done it yet, but I am going to my friends' house tonight for my annual tv guilty pleasure kickoff: So Y*u Think Y*u Can Dance!
I can't help it. It is so much fun.
5. Written my 100th post! This is it!