Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is my 98th post. I was getting close to 100.
It might be my last one for while. Or maybe not. I can't make any promises either way.
I should have knocked on wood.
A_ lost his job. Our small savings toward IVF will be going to trying to live for the next however long it takes him to get a job. It will be hard to get hired since he won't know about the next bar until September. I might look for another job. I love love love mine, but it pays for shit and has no health insurance.
I am crushed. Smashed to pieces. I really saw this happening in the fall. Now I am worried about mortgage payments and health insurance. And my husband's mental health. I love him so much and it kills me to see him so hurt.
There is nothing good in this situation and I am turning off comments. I appreciate the love and thoughts I'm sure you would send but I need to wallow in this for a while.