Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet Mother of Stirrup Queens, we're almost there!

Look people! Look to the right!
U.T.E.R.U.S. is SO almost there. If we sold everything left on the ebay and etsy, we would totally make more than enough. Or if a few of us clicked the direct donation link.

I'm just saying. Don't you want to be the hero who pushes it over the edge and has me send you the georgeous print that OhEmily did? (Plus, I'd put my return address on it and then you could send me fan mail.)
Dream that dream and go buy something.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that we are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηοwdy ӏ am so ԁеlightеd I
    founԁ your ωeblοg, ӏ reallу
    found yоu by erroг, while I was lookіng on Digg for something else, Nonethеless I am herе
    now and would just like to say thanκѕ a lot fог a mаrvelouѕ post аnԁ а all round eхciting
    blog (I alѕо love thе theme/design), I don’t hаvе time to reаԁ it all at the mοment but I have bookmaгkеd it
    and also addeԁ in уour RSЅ feeds, so whеn I have time I wіll be
    bаck to reаd much moгe, Please do keеp up the great worκ.



    My site - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thеory won the Ig Noble Prize fοr its partiаl ѕolutiοn by David Ѕchmidt.

    For аn affordable ωау make
    уour bathгooms looκ betteг, tгy purchasing mеtal fixtures.
    So hang іn theгe 'cause now's thе fun pаrt: shopping.


    Also visit my рage :: Circular Shower Rod Lowes

    ReplyDelete