Monday, November 17, 2008

Change!

I'm so bloggy today.

So I can't post the vagina picture in it's entirety, but I will try and post the uh, controversial section of the picture tomorrow. I don't want to post the whole thing since it's somebody's artwork and presumably not in a public place yet, but I know you're all dying to see if my boss was correct.

In the meantime, I will show you a non-dirty picture.
A few weeks ago the adorable & sexy Annacyclopedia posted a picture of her new haircut (she looks beeeoooootiful) and I was like "Hey! That looks like my haircut!" I then made the absurd claim that I would post a picture of my hair. See, her hair *did* look like my hair - right after I got it cut and the stylist made it look all pretty. But my hair, although it is straight, is nutso and does not want to go in any normal direction. And I couldn't get it to look like Anna's again.
So no picure of it like that. Because then I got frustrated and, in a fit of boredem, cut some uneven bangs with nail scissors.

Sexytime, ya?

Er, maybe not.

Then today I decided to finish it off, so I went and got my hair cut.

Now is sexytime?
Ya?
Ok, it looks like angryandconfusedtime (maybe I should look at shit before I post it) but I do like it.

27 comments:

  1. Love the shorter hair. Looks totally low maintenance too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like it quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new cut!! Definitely sexytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're bringin' sexy back! I LOVE your new haircut. You look amazing.

    - Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so brave to cut your hair so short! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a difference a few inches makes! you look great.

    love the vagina post. your boss sounds amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new haircut. Wish I could get away with short hair, but I just cannot carry it off, I always end up with it frizzing and fluffing and looking like a misguided afro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- your cheeck bones are amazing with the new do! I am always too scared to try & pull off the really short hair. But it looks really good on you!

    I am trying to grow mine long, but it's slow!

    (oh- and yes- attempt means unsuccessful, unfortunately)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. I love it! You can really rock the short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the new cut really flatters your cheek bones...

    ReplyDelete
  11. DUDE!!!! It's freakin' amazing! I love it!

    And if it's any consolation, my hair doesn't look like it did in the photo I posted, either. We must have identical hair - totally straight but willfully disobedient. I am actually considering purchasing a straightening iron - after having told my hairdresser that I would never, ever own one or use one.

    Sigh. Am vain and silly.

    Off to look at gorgeous, young Mia-Farrow-esque Io again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely new do! Fancy-schmancy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great, girl! Love it. And yes, except the rare total hair breakdown day when it will look like a zoo, it will be very easy to look fantastic with very little work.

    Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH I love love LOVE it! I've always wanted to do that to my hair, but it'll never look as fabulous on me as it does on you *jealous*. YAY for sexy time!
    Hugs,
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE IT!!! I wish I could pull off short hair, but mine is SO curly, I would look like a poodle. Not a cute poodle either!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah--that's a BIG change. I LOVE it--so sassy and sexytime! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grr. I'm so jealous of your hair bravado. The new 'do is excellent. It suits you well.

    I'm still working up the gumption to take myself to the fancy place to get my brows done (I have a thing from this spa, so I'd get it free), but I'm terrified that I'll walk out looking like a total freak if they get it wrong. And, I mean, I look like enough of a freak without adding on the freaky eyebrows, too. Someday, I'll get brave enough...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new haircut!!! Fabulous! Wish mine looked like that. Had it cut the other day by my hairdresser's assistant because he was off sick for what is becoming an unknown length of time. Argh! And it's now getting creepy how much we are parralleling each other in our looks and relationship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really, really like it.

    Seriously, dude, nail scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been so bad about commenting lately...please don't be mad. But I HAVE to tell you that I LOVE your hair! You look HOT!

    ReplyDelete