Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov. 4

Whew, waking up at 4am is starting to catch up with me. I am not working the polls today, but A is and I needed him to drop me off at work on his way. Charlie and I walked over the *bucks as soon as it opened to get some coffee. Then my boss took me out for coffee again. And lack of sleep plus lots of caffeine is making me all gooey in the brain area.

In case you somehow missed it, today is Election Day. So go vote.

But it's also Kelly's anniversary. She's still mad in love with that man of hers, so go tell her congratulations.

On a sad note, today was Karis and Addison's due date. Today is understandably an unspeakably hard day for Mandy. Go hold her hand.

7 comments:

  1. Did you get your coffee free for voting?

    (Not that the *bucks house brew is my favorite, but, still, free coffee rocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, 4:00am is unacceptably early! Go immediately back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only got up at 6am to go vote, and i am pooped! i can not even imagine being to WORK that early, tho in the years i was working polls (mostly outside) i sure did have to get there early :) here's hoping this day ends with a new page in history... oh please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are going to need lots of caffeine to enjoy the election coverage on TV tonight! Haha.

    I got my free Starbucks coffee too. It took me almost an hour and a half to get through the line to vote, but it was worth it! I voted! That is awesome that A is volunteering today.

    Oh and thanks for the shout out on my anniversary - you are such a great friend to me! Love you Io!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eck. 4 am? At least you got some starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the lack of sleep thing. And mine isn't even for a good, unselfish reason. :) Go to bed before the election data starts rolling in. You know you're going to want to stay up and watch that!

    ReplyDelete