Monday, November 17, 2008

Why do I love my boss?
Because we got a proposal from the arts council people about a proposed piece to go on the side of the next door building. (They have a big billboard area that has a piece of art that gets switched out yearly.)
My boss looked at the proposed artwork and asked me what I saw. I told him I saw two mirror image women and he's like "That's it? You don't see the vagina? Because I see a goddamn vagina. Trust me, I know a vagina when I see one. And if those guys [next door] can't tell that's a vagina they're either gay or they don't spend the right kind of time with their wives."

Yeah, after he mentioned it, I could totally see the vagina.

The arts people are sending another picture proposal.

18 comments:

  1. Picture Snoopy laying on the ground, pounding his fist, and laughing his ass off. That's me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to say, i'm with snoopy! fuuuunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the vagina!!! I just love the idea of you telling a friend to pick you up from work - "Yeah, it's on the corner, right next to the picture of the giant vagina."

    And yes, your boss RULES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. can't you take a picture of the vagina to show us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL!!! Did you ever see the episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" about Marie's sculpture??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious! I love the "they aren't spending the right kind of time with their wives" line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha... I wish you had a picture of that to post. I'd love to see what the confusion is about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I woulda kept the Vagina!!!! Your boss is to funny!!!!

    Reb

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, what's wrong with posting a huge vagina on a billboard? I mean, we have plenty of giant penises everywhere...

    Or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO!! Io, You always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that is hilarious! I, too, love your boss. As other have said...I wanna see the vagina!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So what does your boss have against vaginas? We need a pic of the offending proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was my "snort water out of the nose" laugh for the day. Thanks! :)

    Oh, and I gave you an award: http://equationofhope.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-got-award-woot.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leave it to a man to spot that and then be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Where are we going today"

    "Oh... I was thinking we'd go over to the corner of Non-Profit and Giant Wall Vagina."

    That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peeing my pants about that conversation!!!! That's soooo funny.

    And yes, looking at the photo above, I TOTALLY see the 'gina.

    ReplyDelete