It's like 12:30 am and I need to go to bed, but I just want to state for the record (ya know, in case something changes) that I am feeling good. Like, sing the I'm feeling good song feeling good.
It's a combination of a few things (gratitude? s.e. is so good at doing this and I really admire it):
1. I am not sick anymore. With the colds/flu that I got multiples of and then would not go away, I seem to have been sick most of winter. And now being normal again is so different, its fantastic. I can BREATHE people. Oxygen is getting to my BRAIN!
2. The weather. My god, the weather. is. fantastic. It was in the high 60s today. Is it melodramatic of me that I could totally cry tears of joy that I didn't have to wear a coat? I don't care. It was awesome. I can feel myself welling up with gratitude to the weather gods just thinking about it.
3. Our big legislative conference hellcrap is over at work. The legislative session is still going and all that jazz, but planning this thing is no longer hanging over me. And it was fantastic. We totally kicked ass and everything went smoothly. Although I didn't get to go out Monday night after our reception because I was so damn tired. Which is probably for the best. Some of the guys were out until 1am. I'll party at our convention when I'll have a hotel room to collapse into. I am looking forward to it.
4. Speaking of parties with my guys, St. Patrick's day is coming up soon! Beer!
5. I got old school Super Mar*o Brot.hers 3 on the wii and it's terribly fun.
6. Because of this fantastic weather, Charlie and I went over to my friend B's house so we could walk him and her dog/Charlie's friend, Halle Straw.b.erry the C0met D0g. We walked a couple miles to get gyros and then sat out on her screened in porch with tea and chocolate. Is it totally pathetic that I carried Charlie a small part of the way? He got too tired to walk.
7. While we were walking I was talking to B about how I am a worst case scenorio kind of gal. I freak out thinking about the worst possible situations that could happen and compile and A and I will end up living on the streets. She mentioned how positive she is that we will have all the best possible situations happen. It's nice to have somebody who will reach in and drag you out of your self inflicted depression.
8. Speaking of kick ass friends, you know what really makes me happy? I am with my bloggy friends again.
Ok, A just lost again in the desert world of Mario, so it's time to take it to bed.