Monday, April 13, 2009

Ack! Just a quick note to say I'm a bad blogger this week. I'm heading down to Nashv*lle on Thursday afternoon to be on a f*lm fest.ival jury and I'm getting in two movies a night every day after work this week until I leave so I am neglecting all of you. (I may have procrastinated a bit on watching my movies...) And I'm not sure if I will really have time to blog from the festival (I may be too busy partying it up with Bi.ll Shat.ner and Ben Fol.ds - whee! Yay special invite parties! Oh and some country singer I don't know.)
So if you don't hear from me for the next week, I'll be back soon.

11 comments:

  1. How do you get all these cool invites? Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh...sounds very exciting! Make sure to take lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are in for a fun time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! You really should come u here for TIFF one year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please say hi to Captain Kirk and ask him to sing Mr. Tambourine Man for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Jealous? Me? Naaaah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha... no name dropping though, right? lol. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. That sounds like SO. MUCH. FUN. I hope you have a blast, my friend...

    ReplyDelete