Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is too cool

I will write more when I am not typing on my blackberry's teeny keyboard, but since everyone else at BlogHer is twittery bloggery right now I was feeling left out.
Last night I got to meet Emily from Apron Strings for Emily and Becky from Mommy Wants Vodka. They are both incredibly awesome. Like really really awesome. I will write more about them when I get home and post pictures and what not. Sadly Becky decided to leave BlogHer early and not attend today. HAPPY time though, I have been elected president of her fan club (I was the only voter by the by) and am acting as her rep today. I've been handing out her cards.
I also got to meet Mel. As in THE Mel from Stirrup Queens. Emily and I went and got dinner/dessert with her and we had a good time talking.
I'm sitting with Mel now in a boringish sessionwhere people are asking different random questions. The chick next to me just asked for my twitter handle and was SHOCKED that I don't have one.
My thumbs are getting tired. More later.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

19 comments:

  1. Grr SO jealous but SO glad you're having fun! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures! YAY!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I knew Emily would be fun to hang with. And how cool to meet Mel.

    Enjoy the rest of your time in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude. the photos of you on Mel's blog? You look great!
    (& yes. I absolutely see you flashing signs. heh)

    Now come get your ass to Savanna next week & have lunch with me & Kym!

    (& word verification is: backkoch...dirty blogspot!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Jealous.

    Don't feel bad- I ~still~ don't really get twitter. And I really don't think I want to, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo jealous!!! But glad you all are having such a good time!

    And I'm not on Twitter either, so that makes at least two of us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEk! Have a fun time with Mel. What the hell is a twitter handle???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha. I am waiting for the REAL installment of this story. HA.

    And whatever, yo, you TOTALLY stole my ID and stuff. Please tell me you didn't tell people how much I sucked!

    (Because I totally suck)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the pics on THE Mel's blog. :) I am glad you are having fun. I totally wish I could be there. Maybe next year in NY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to wish you a very happy early birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know BlogHer was awesome from your and so many other peoples posts that were there. I can't wait to hear about meeting Aunt Becky and of course Lolli is the da bomb, we ALL know that! Looking forward to your next post....i often wonder how people type so damn fast on those Blackberry's, my friend is faster than on a regular keyboard, guess it takes some getting used to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heard it was your birthday, and wanted to wish you a happiest one ever-I hope this is your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great time at the remainder of BlogHer--so cool you got to spend time with those awesome ladies=) And yes, me thinks you need to tweet!

    ReplyDelete