Thursday, July 5, 2012

1st check post stims

Okay! Follicles and levels checked today. I have eight on the right and four on the left. And my levels are apparently all fine. (I do like that my doctors office gives me all the numbers. I absolutely take them and google and obsess and freak the fuck out, but that makes me so so much happier than if they just said "yes, you are doing fine") So, I am okay with that. An even dozen for today. And most of them are at 11 or 12 (one is at 9 or 10, one is at 14, and maybe one at 13? She gave me the printout but I am not walking ten feet to the table to check) I go back Saturday morning for a check, then I am guessing trigger maybe Monday if I keep progressing about the same. In not as great news, my head might explode before I make it to the weekend. I have a sinus infection and it is breaking me.

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like good news...except for the exploding head part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. Sorry about the sinus. But yay for trigger on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm ... erm ... So I just randomly checked my reader (which I don't do often anymore) and I was surprised to see posts from my long lost buddy, Io ... let alone multiple posts!

    I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're back and I'm glad you're finally doing IVF. You and A deserve all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! They're all in the same size range. I think you've got a great crop growing there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Dora! That sounds like a good bunch! Those little black blobs on the ultrasound have so much potential. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds pretty promising to me, too. I hope those eggs keep growing, just the way they're supposed to, and that your sinus infection clears up and you can enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get more good news today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for follicles! Hope your sinuses clear up

    ReplyDelete